|Plot||Big Bird prepares a tortilla for Luis's lunch.|
|Air date||December 19, 1978|
|Season||Season 10 (1978-1979)|
|Sponsors||K, L, 7|
- Cartoon: A little girl imagines what would happen if she dropped her bag of ping pong balls. (EKA: Episode 0899)
- Cartoon: Fred, a singer, fails to figure out the words that rhyme with his name in the song he sings. (EKA: Episode 0977)
- Sesame Street Animal Films: Baby rhinoceros.
- Luis saws a piece of wood into a triangle, a square, and a rectangle.
- Cartoon: "Story of L" -- Two boys hear a story of a lion who chases after a leopard. (EKA: Episode 0198)
- The Count counts seven flowers, and then explains that he loves to count flowers because then he gets to count sneezes. (EKA: Episode 0526)
- Sesame Street News Flash: Kermit the Frog interviews the Invisible Man, who tap dances for him, and later introduces his family which crowds Kermit. All that is seen of the Invisible Man and his kin are their hats. (EKA: Episode 1107)
- Susan asks the children to imagine that they are on a farm.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1201||Episode 1203|