|Plot||The Count counts and sorts items at Hooper's Store.|
|Air date||December 18, 1978|
|Season||Season 10 (1978-1979)|
|Sponsors||L, W, 6|
- Oscar listens to the various sounds on Sesame Street.
- Ernie's gadgets.
- Sesame Street News Flash: Kermit the Frog interviews the father of young George Washington, who is annoyed that George keeps chopping down his cherry trees and then telling the truth about it. (EKA: Episode 1060)
- Silent film: Two men (played by Richard Belzer and Brian Doyle-Murray) are about to share a picnic lunch, but first decide to try rowing a boat on the lake. A brown dog arrives and starts to eat the sandwiches. Panicking, the men try to steer the rowboat back to the shore but they can't direct the boat. Eventually, they realize that to return they must cooperate. They get back just in time to take back the last wrapped sandwich out of the dog's mouth. (EKA: Episode 1083)
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie has heard that somebody in the neighborhood is sick. He looks in a medical book to find out how to tell if someone is sick... not realizing that Bert is the one with a cold. (EKA: Episode 0673)
- Song: "Have a Nice Day"
- Prairie Dawn and her friend Walter enter an old house. Walter says that it's a haunted house, but Prairie comforts him by saying its just a old house. He gets scared by all of the spooky sounds he hears and Prairie has a explanation for all of them. When they spot a little mouse, Prairie gets scared and runs away, while Walter tells the mouse not to be scared. (EKA: Episode 0298)
- The Count sorts and counts soap, toothpaste, and paper napkins.
- The Count sorts and counts things that crunch.
- The Count counts things that roll.
- The Count sorts and counts things that are upside-down.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1200||Episode 1202|