|Plot||Big Bird takes a telephone message for Olivia.|
|Air date||December 14, 1978|
|Season||Season 10 (1978-1979)|
|Sponsors||E, O, 4|
- Gordon exercises.
- The Count counts bicycle spokes, raisins, and Gordon's laundry.
- Cartoon: Two monkeys argue over what to watch on TV, growing bigger the angrier they get. (EKA: Episode 0844)
- Cartoon: A photographer tries to look for some animals quietly, but they all end up secretly following him. (EKA: Episode 0845)
- Film: Children show how they make a scarecrow.
- Cookie Monster and Ernie: Ernie tries to find another cookie with a criss-cross of icing. He has trouble matching cookies, but Cookie knows a better way to match them. (EKA: Episode 0261)
- Big Bird takes a telephone message for Olivia.
- Sesame Street News Flash: Kermit interviews Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and a witch – they're all confused about who they are and what holidays they belong in. (EKA: Episode 0777)
- Cartoon: A man thinks about small things, and lists them. A sea monster thinks it is small, especially when compared to its father! (EKA: Episode 1146)
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie is sad, because it's raining and he can't play baseball. Bert encourages him to imagine that he's playing instead. In Ernie's imagination, he hits a high fly ball that lands in the ocean. When Bert tells Ernie that the sun has come out, Ernie says that he can't go out and play -- his ball fell in the ocean. (EKA: Episode 0678)
- Cartoon: A green man demonstrates dark and light.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1198||Episode 1200|