|Plot||Oscar's friend Georgie visits.|
|Air date||December 8, 1978|
|Season||Season 10 (1978-1979)|
|Sponsors||G, Q, 11|
- Ernie and Bert: After Bert gets mad at Ernie, Ernie imagines what life would be like without Bert. (EKA: Episode 1034)
- Maria explains the difference between the letters "G" and "Q".
- Count von Count: The Count has come to order hot dogs -- lots of hot dogs. But when Grover refuses to get more hot dogs because the Count will only count them and not eat them, the Count uses a hypnotism spell to get more. (EKA: Episode 0904)
- Oscar's friend Georgie returns to Sesame Street and brings him a present.
- Film: how animals move.
- Oscar demonstrates the "grouch method" of reading.
- Anything Muppet cheerleaders sound out the word "rocket," then witness a rocket blasting off. (EKA: Episode 1092)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1194||Episode 1196|