|Air date||December 5, 1978|
|Season||Season 10 (1978-1979)|
|Sponsors||J, S, 8|
- Linda describes a family picnic.
- Song: "Vamos a Tomal El Fresco"
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie tells Bert to stand still in front of the camera so that he can trace Bert's face on the screen. (EKA: Episode 0536)
- Cartoon: Ralph asks Marvin what would happen if he didn't have a mouth, a nose and ears. (EKA: Episode 0831)
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie tries to put a pot on Bert's head. Bert asks Ernie why he's doing that, and Ernie says that he broke a cookie jar. Ernie has to put the cookies somewhere, so he put them in the sugar bowl – and put the sugar in the flowerpot, which meant that he had to put the flower in a milk bottle. He put the milk in the soda bottle, and the soda into the fishbowl, and the fish in Bert's cowboy hat. Bert asks, "Now what am I going to wear when I want to play cowboy?" Ernie puts the pot on Bert's head and says, "Ride 'em, cowboy, Bert!" (First: Episode 0279)
- Barkley learns to sit.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1191||Episode 1193|