|Plot||Big Bird redecorates his nest|
|Air date||December 4, 1978|
|Season||Season 10 (1978-1979)|
|Sponsors||C, J, 7|
- Big Bird uses his name to demonstrate "big" and "little".
- Old West: The town doctor ("Doc") comes to a saloon to meet Mean Manny and his gang, even though Manny is the toughest guy in town and plans to have a "shootin' party." Manny and his posse arrive on time and meet with Doc and his medicine...he gives them all measle shots. (EKA: Episode 1166)
- Cookie Monster sees styrofoam letters that spell the word FOOD. After he sounds them out, he dons a bib, sprinkles salt and pepper on the letters, and not only eats those ... but the salt and pepper shakers AND the bib to boot! (EKA: Episode 0723)
- Grover: In this three-part sketch, Grover and a group of monsters, including Herry Monster, Fenwick and Billy, get into a rowboat. In part one, the monsters all gather at one end, causing the boat to tip over. In part two, they gather on the other end, and the boat tips over again. In part three, the monsters spread out over the boat evenly, and row away. (EKA: Episode 0425)
- Big Bird redecorates his nest.
- Ernie & Bert — Ernie comes home to a sleeping Bert and tries to think of things to do that won't wake him up. He can't watch TV, and he can't play with his ball. Bored, he decides to take a nap too -- but then he starts to snore. This awakens Bert, who wonders out loud where the noise is coming from, in the process arousing Ernie, who gets mad at being woken up. (First: Episode 0280)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1190||Episode 1192|