|Plot||Biff and Sully dig a subway tunnel.|
|Air date||December 1, 1978|
|Season||Season 10 (1978-1979)|
|Sponsors||B, P, 6|
- Herry Monster sings "When I Was a Baby".
- Cartoon: A large bird munches on rectangle edges, making it the word "BIRD."
- Animation: An apple, an orange and a pear learn they can cooperate by rocking and rolling. (EKA: Episode 0791)
- Luis is feeling glum, Susan is feeling a bit tired, and Bob is feeling terrific. However, Bob informs the others that they'll all feel worse in a moment, because he sees Harvey Kneeslapper coming by. Harvey wants to tell them a great joke, but they aren't in the mood for jokes, which Harvey says is the best time for jokes, as he sings "Tell a Joke", a song about telling jokes. During the song he tells a number of jokes, which make the others leave, one by one, before the song is finished.
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie is painting a portrait of Bert, but paints Bert with curly hair, glasses and a beard. When Bert gets angry about this, Ernie takes him behind the easel and puts curly hair, glasses and a beard on Bert. (EKA: Episode 0683)
- Biff's subway plans are changed... now they're going to tunnel through Big Bird's nest!
- The credit sequence for this episode appears as a bonus feature on the Old School: Volume 2 DVD and at the end of the HBO Kids version of episode 1186.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1189||Episode 1191|