|Plot||David teaches Barkley to roll over.|
|Air date||November 30, 1978|
|Season||Season 10 (1978-1979)|
|Sponsors||B, T, 5|
- Cartoon: A girl looks for an elephant in a paint-by-numbers picture.
- Cookie Monster and Herry Monster fight over a bicycle, and Kermit gets them to share the bicycle. They cooperate, and devour the bicycle together. (EKA: Episode 1057)
- Maria and the kids (with Barkley curiously watching) discuss what a dog needs to stay healthy.
- Sesame Street News Flash: Humpty Dumpty has fallen off a wall, and Kermit interviews one of the king's horses. Humpty is put together again, but then Kermit gives him a congratulatory slap on the back, and he falls off the wall again. (EKA: Episode 0705)
- Big Bird notices that the bus stop sign is missing the letter "B". Maria fixes it by replacing the missing letter on the sign.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1188||Episode 1190|