Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Air date||May 4, 1978|
|Season||Season 9 (1977-1978)|
|Sponsors||I, J, 4|
- Oscar makes a tape recording of sounds made by water.
- Cookie Monster and Ernie: Ernie and Cookie Monster discuss hope. Ernie has something in a brown paper bag, and asks Cookie Monster what he hopes it is. Cookie Monster hopes that it is a cookie. It turns out that Ernie has ten cookies in the bag. (EKA: Episode 0233)
- Cartoon: Two kids point out what they see as faults of each other, until they realize that they still like each other.
- Sign Cartoons: A man reads the word "COFFEE".
- Sesame Street News Flash: Kermit's interview with the Three Little Pigs is interrupted by the Count, who wants to count them. Every time the Count counts, thunder and lightning crash, and the Pigs refuse to be interviewed if it's about to rain. When the Count's counting puts an end to the interview, Kermit goes to interview the residents of the next house... the Seven Dwarves. (EKA: Episode 0758)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1168||Episode 1170|