|Plot||Up on the roof|
|Air date||April 13, 1978|
|Season||Season 9 (1977-1978)|
|Sponsors||F, Y, 11|
- In the arbor, Bert hosts "Pigeons on Parade", an all-pigeon extravaganza. Despite Bert's enthusiasm for the acts, the pigeons do not do much outside of walking and pecking each other. The audience, including Big Bird, Mr. Hooper, Luis, Olivia, and the kids, are mystified by what they see.
- Ernie & Bert — Ernie comes home to a sleeping Bert and tries to think of things to do that won't wake him up. He can't watch TV, and he can't play with his ball. Bored, he decides to take a nap too -- but then he starts to snore. This awakens Bert, who wonders out loud where the noise is coming from, in the process arousing Ernie, who gets mad at being woken up. (First: Episode 0280)
- Linda and an announcer use sign language to tell the story of the fisherman and the fish. (EKA: Episode 1020)
- Film: Old bottles are made into new bottles at a recycling plant. (Music: Blue Nosed Gopher by Graham Preskett) (EKA: Episode 0926)
- Big Bird and Grover wait for the sun to come out.
- Cartoon: Two groups of mountain goats try to pass each other on a mountain road. (EKA: Episode 0810)
- Ernie & Bert — What is a ball? Ernie tells all about it, and then finds that the ball he's holding belongs to Herry Monster. (EKA: Episode 0263)
- Four people are added and subtracted.
- The Martians discover a grandfather clock and wonder if it's an earth person. They consult their book, which says an earth person is tall, has a face, and has hands. The clock fits the description perfectly! (First: Episode 0407)
- Everybody on Sesame Street goes up to the roof to be alone.
- Everyone relaxes on the roof.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1153||Episode 1155|