|Plot||Oscar calls a veterinarian for his pet worm|
|Air date||April 6, 1978|
|Season||Season 9 (1977-1978)|
|Sponsors||D, L, 6|
- The Harlem Globetrotters demonstrate parts of the body.
- Jerry Nelson narrates the story of a hand with fingers and a thumb that refuse to do anything together. Eventually they learn to cooperate when they all want to play with a top.
- "There's a Hole in the Bucket": When Henry discovers a hole in his bucket, he tries to figure out how to solve the problem. His wife, Liza, patiently tries to help him by explaining what to do, but is frustrated with his incompetence. (EKA: Episode 0948)
- The Count counts confetti.
- Cartoon: A hand draws the parts of the body, with each part identified in Spanish.
- Cartoon: Consonant Sound: D-Dog
- Cartoon: Consonant Sound: L-Lion
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1148||Episode 1150|