|Plot||Mumford works at Hooper's Store|
|Air date||March 31, 1978|
|Season||Season 9 (1977-1978)|
|Sponsors||U, X, 2|
- Ernie & Bert — By using his imagination, Ernie solves the problem of which of two shelves on the wall to place a large vase; one shelf is big enough for the vase, the other is far too small. (First: Episode 0277)
- A man comes to Ernie's apartment to use the phone because his car has broken down. However, Ernie has trouble figuring out what he wants. (EKA: Episode 0170)
- An actor portrays different characters.
- Edith Ann talks about the first time she made a sandwich.
- Ernie & Bert — What is a ball? Ernie tells all about it, and then finds that the ball he's holding belongs to Herry Monster. (EKA: Episode 0263)
- Cartoon: Uncle Al tells his nephew a story about a dog he had, but gets mixed up with the details.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1144||Episode 1146|