|Plot||Herry gives Cody unusual toys.|
|Air date||March 28, 1978|
|Season||Season 9 (1977-1978)|
|Sponsors||C, I, 10|
- Animation: Two men agree to tune their radios to the same station. (Artist: Bruce Cayard) (EKA: Episode 0796)
- Kermit's Lectures: Kermit demonstrates his "What Happens Next" machine, which is designed to turn on his radio. None of the parts of the machine work properly. (EKA: Episode 0089)
- Sign Cartoons: A man tries to read "Hot Dog".
- Big Bird builds a model of himself.
- Ernie tries to help a mailman deliver a letter to Mrs. Mary Ann ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ. (First: Episode 0038)
- Cartoon: A boy imagines that if he had different jobs, a group of kids would like him. (EKA: Episode 0815)
- Count von Count: The Count has come to order hot dogs -- lots of hot dogs. But when Grover refuses to get more hot dogs because the Count will only count them and not eat them, the Count uses a hypnotism spell to get more. (EKA: Episode 0904)
- The Count counts pictures.
- Paul and Michael juggle chickens.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1141||Episode 1143|