|Plot||A day at the subway.|
|Air date||March 23, 1978|
|Season||Season 9 (1977-1978)|
|Sponsors||M, N, 7|
- Cartoon: A mouse, who is looking for his pet, describes to his friend what they did yesterday. (EKA: Episode 1018)
- Luis misses the subway because the man in the token booth doesn't understand him.
- Ernie and Bert share jellybeans. Ernie has six jellybeans, and Bert has seven. Bert thanks Ernie for giving him the extra jellybean. Ernie says that isn't fair -- they should have an equal amount. To make it even, Ernie eats the extra jellybean. That's fair, isn't it? (First: Episode 0014)
- Oscar goes to the subway station to listen to the noise.
- While riding on the subway, the children describe to Bob what they see as they look out through the train's front window.
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie comes up with a way for him to remember to put his basketball away before he goes to sleep: he remembers with his mind, which is in his head; his head is round, and so is the basketball. His plan works the first time, but not when Bert wants to go to sleep. (First: Episode 0134)
- The Count counts babies in a hospital ward.
- Big Bird returns to Sesame Street from the subway station in a unique way - through a tunnel.
- Muppet & Kid Moments: Kermit, Fanny, and Shola discuss giraffes (leading into a film of real giraffes with music by Joe Raposo). Shola enjoys manhandling Kermit, and jerks his head up and down to demonstrate the concepts of "down and high"
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1138||Episode 1140|