|Plot||A day at the subway.|
|Air date||March 23, 1978|
|Season||Season 9 (1977-1978)|
|Sponsors||M, N, 7|
- Cartoon: A mouse, who is looking for his pet, describes to his friend what they did yesterday. (EKA: Episode 1085)
- Luis misses the subway because the man in the token booth doesn't understand him.
- Cartoon: Willie Wimple went a-boatin' and polluted the river.
- Ernie and Bert share jellybeans. Ernie has six jellybeans, and Bert has seven. Bert thanks Ernie for giving him the extra jellybean. Ernie says that isn't fair -- they should have an equal amount. To make it even, Ernie eats the extra jellybean. That's fair, isn't it? (First: Episode 0014)
- Oscar goes to the subway station to listen to the noise.
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie comes up with a way for him to remember to put his basketball away before he goes to sleep: he remembers with his mind, which is in his head; his head is round, and so is the basketball. His plan works the first time, but not when Bert wants to go to sleep. (First: Episode 0134)
- The Count counts babies in a hospital ward.
- "Dr. Maria" and two nurses perform an operation on a motorcycle.
- Big Bird returns to Sesame Street from the subway station in a unique way.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1138||Episode 1140|