- Film: Through close-ups, children identify broccoli.
- Film: Through close-ups, children identify mushrooms.
- Film: Through close-ups, children identify red peppers.
- Film: A blind woman explains to a little girl how she knows when to cross the street. (EKA: Episode 0994)
- Animation: Pieces of a puzzle form a turtle.
- Buffy and children sing and play an Indian song.
- Mr. Hooper and Bob have an argument every time one or the other uses the only hanger around to hang his coat. They decide to cooperate, and hang both their coats on one hanger. (EKA: Episode 0818)
- A man describes the size of different parts of an elephant.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.