|Plot||Big Bird tries to amuse Cody|
|Air date||March 22, 1978|
|Season||Season 9 (1977-1978)|
|Sponsors||K, N, 6|
- Film: Through close-ups, children identify broccoli.
- Film: Through close-ups, children identify mushrooms.
- Film: Through close-ups, children identify red peppers.
- Film: A blind woman explains to a little girl how she knows when to cross the street. (EKA: Episode 0994)
- Animation: Pieces of a puzzle form a turtle.
- Buffy and children sing and play an Indian song.
- Mr. Hooper and Bob have an argument every time one or the other uses the only hanger around to hang his coat. They decide to cooperate, and hang both their coats on one hanger. (EKA: Episode 0818)
- The Count counts in Sioux.
- A man describes the size of different parts of an elephant.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1137||Episode 1139|