|Plot||Mr. Hooper babysits Cody|
|Air date||March 20, 1978|
|Season||Season 9 (1977-1978)|
|Sponsors||H, Z, 4|
- Everyone is too busy to play with Big Bird.
- Snow White visits the house of the Six Dwarves; she has to count them several times before she realizes that she's in the wrong house. (First: Episode 0279)
- Cartoon: Julius and Jasper - Julius holds up an apple and asks Jasper if he can describe it. Jasper does so while eating it, ending with "gone!" (EKA: Episode 0833)
- David, Maria, Luis and Bob, dressed as scarecrows, sing a song about the knee, the ankle and the shoulder. (First: Episode 0711)
- Jugglers Paul and Michael set up bowling pins for Oscar.
- Ernie and Bert: Bert finds it difficult to listen to Pigeons in the News while Ernie and the Sesame Street Citizens' Band are outside practicing. In yet another case of miscommunication between the two, since Bert doesn't like it when they practice outside, Ernie leads the band into the apartment so they can practice inside.
- Bob and children sing.
- Big Bird wants to know what Cody will be when he grows up.
- Ernie and Bert: At the beach, Ernie notices that Bert is missing; all he sees is Bert's hat. Sherlock Hemlock helps find Bert, and in the process, discovers that Ernie accidentally buried Bert under the sand. (EKA: Episode 0278)
- Sign Cartoons: A man fixes a misspelled sign to read "TAXI".
- Sign Cartoons: A man reads the words "KISS ME", and gets licked by a large dog.
- Mr. Hooper babysits Cody.
- A friend of Mr. Hooper's brings her neighbor's child to the store.
- Cartoon: Blue and pink characters fight for a spot on the subway, until Pink spots an open seat.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1135||Episode 1137|