|Writer||Nell Scovell and Steve Rudnick|
|Guests||Joan Jett, Ian Ziering|
|Premiere|| February 8, 2016 (Citytv)|
February 9, 2016 (ABC)
"A Tail of Two Piggies" is the twelfth episode of the television series The Muppets.
When Kermit, Miss Piggy and Uncle Deadly are promoting the new Disney movie Zootopia, Piggy suffers a wardrobe malfunction (showing her tail for the first time), which becomes a big media story. The network is outraged, and Piggy is forced to question everything she stands for, but Kermit, Fozzie and the gang rally together and come to her defense. Meanwhile, Gonzo is heartbroken that Camilla broke up with him, so Rizzo and Pepe cheer him up by agreeing to move in with him. However, during the first party at their new house, Gonzo is surprised by an unexpected guest.
- Joan Jett as herself
- June Diane Raphael as Lucy Royce
- Ian Ziering as himself
- Jim Turner as Man #1
- Rosalind Chao as Woman #1
- Bill Barretta as Pepe, Dr. Teeth, Bobo, the Swedish Chef, Big Mean Carl, Big Mean Carla, and Rowlf
- Julianne Buescher as Yolanda
- Alice Dinnean as Alynda
- Dave Goelz as Gonzo, Chip, and Zoot
- Eric Jacobson as Piggy, Fozzie, Animal, and Sam
- Peter Linz
- David Rudman as Scooter, and Janice
- Matt Vogel as Uncle Deadly, Floyd, Sweetums, and Camilla
- Steve Whitmire as Kermit, Rizzo, Beaker, and the Newsman
Additional Muppet Performers:
- Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy, Alynda, Gonzo, Camilla the Chicken, Chip, Uncle Deadly, Fozzie Bear, Scooter, Sweetums, Dr. Teeth, Janice, Floyd Pepper, Zoot, Animal, Rizzo the Rat, Pepe the King Prawn, Yolanda Rat, Beaker, Sam the Eagle, Bobo the Bear, The Swedish Chef, Big Mean Carl, Big Mean Carla, The Newsman, Rowlf the Dog
- Andy and Randy Pig, Beauregard, Beautiful Day Monster, Behemoth, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, Lew Zealand, Lips, Angel Marie, Crazy Harry
- The title of the episode is a play on the title of the novel "A Tale of Two Cities" by Charles Dickens.
- This is Camilla's first appearance on the show.
- The events in the episode takes place around the time of Groundhog Day.
- This is the first time in the franchise that Miss Piggy's tail is shown, which is a major plot point.
Behind the Scenes
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|"Swine Song"||"Got Silk?"|