|Plot||Buffy and Oscar disagree about Cody's behavior|
|Air date||March 3, 1978|
|Season||Season 9 (1977-1978)|
|Sponsors||R, V, 4|
- Cartoon: A girl wonders what would happen if she dropped a bag of ping-pong balls near her cat. (EKA: Episode 0899)
- Ernie & Bert — Ernie's doctor comes over. Ernie keeps trying to tell the doctor why he called him, but the doctor is too occupied with checking on Ernie, hardly allowing him to get a word in edgewise. (First: Episode 0137)
- Oscar gives Cody some words of advice.
- Film: A boy climbs up a tree to gather coconuts.
- Sesame Street News Flash: In a take on the "Hey Diddle Diddle" nursery rhyme, Kermit interviews Natalie the cow and her cat manager as she prepares to jump over the moon. After the cat plays a fanfare on his fiddle, she makes the jump and crash lands back to Earth. (EKA: Episode 0694)
- Cartoon: After a kid sees a jumble of shapes, he tells his father about it. The father finds a way to turn the stuff into a cart and tells his son, who remembers to assemble it. (EKA: Episode 0231)
- Cartoon: After a kid sees a jumble of shapes, he tells his father about it. The father finds a way to turn the stuff into a cart and tells his sun, who remembers to assemble it. (Spanish version) (EKA: Episode 0277)
- Sheldon gives Cody a bath.
- Big Bird takes Cody for a ride.
- Film: A boy visits the hospital to see his mother's new baby.
- Cartoon: Sign Cartoons: ONE WAY
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1124||Episode 1126|