|Plot||Mr. Hooper's new frying pan.|
|Air date||March 1, 1978|
|Season||Season 9 (1977-1978)|
|Sponsors||D, U, 2|
- In "A Postcard from Amy," Grover reads a postcard he got from his friend Amy. The message on the card is passed around from person to person, getting more and more mixed up, until everyone is led to believe that Amy is in the hospital! (First: Episode 0796)
- Hard Head Henry Harris plays "Headball" at Roosevelt Franklin Stadium, where he must answer this question: where is bread made? (EKA: Episode 0986)
- Someone has eaten Ernie's cookies, and Sherlock Hemlock investigates the case. He asks Ernie questions about the cookies, when Cookie Monster comes by with cookie crumbs on his fur. Sherlock interrogate Cookie Monster, and he comes to the conclusion that Cookie is the theif. Cookie Monster admits it, saying that he is full now and gives Ernie the last cookie, but Sherlock ends up taking it as payment.
- Mr. Hooper gets a new frying pan, and everyone wants something different to eat.
- Cartoon: A girl picks up a stick and imagines she is a circus magician, a conductor, and a baseball player. (EKA: Episode 1106)
- Sesame Street News Flash: Simon Soundman does a weather report using sounds for different kinds of weather. News anchorman Kermit fires him and calls for another weatherman, who has a more "visual" approach to reporting the weather. (EKA: Episode 0693)
- Cartoon: A pitcher demonstrates the many uses of water. (Spanish version)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1122||Episode 1124|