|Plot||Luis teaches Herry how to use different tools.|
|Air date||February 28, 1978|
|Season||Season 9 (1977-1978)|
|Sponsors||D, N, 12|
- Olivia explains what it means to remember.
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie has an important note for Bert, but he can't find it. He looks through the trash can for it, and finds the note, which is a reminder that it is Bert's day to clean the apartment. (EKA: Episode 0355)
- Cartoon: On his way to the store, a boy gets distracted and remembers to buy different things. (EKA: Episode 0853)
- Super Grover: A girl on a farm needs help carrying many boxes. Super Grover suggests gluing them together, but the girl eventually figures out that taking them one at a time will work. (EKA: Episode 0980)
- Cookie Monster and Ernie: Ernie tries to find another cookie with a criss-cross of icing. He has trouble matching cookies, but Cookie knows a better way to match them. (EKA: Episode 0262)
- Film: David asks the viewer to find a rectangle and two circles in the picture of a doorbell. (EKA: Episode 0888)
- Children make a sandcastle.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1121||Episode 1123|