|Plot||Woodrow Woodpecker visits Big Bird.|
|Air date||February 24, 1978|
|Season||Season 9 (1977-1978)|
|Sponsors||T, X, 7|
- Woodrow Woodpecker visits Big Bird.
- Sesame Street News Flash: Kermit the Frog looks for the Old Woman who Lives in a Shoe. At first he ends up visiting the Young Man who Lives in a Glove, and then the Young Woman who Lives in a Hat. When he reaches the shoe, it turns out the old woman needs a babysitter for her kids, and what better candidate than Kermit? (EKA: Episode 1050)
- The Count counts seven flowers, and then explains that he loves to count flowers because then he gets to count sneezes. (EKA: Episode 0526)
- Woodrow Woodpecker finds a tree stump.
- A girl practices playing the piano.
- Cartoon: A little girl tries to figure out why a dog is crying.
- Woodrow works for Luis.
- Animation: Shape sorting by size.
- Animation: Shape sorting by color, size, and shape.
- Cartoon: A girl demonstrates the word "splash" by tossing pebbles into the ocean.
- Cartoon: Different ways to use a string. (Artist: Paul Fierlinger)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1119||Episode 1121|