|Plot||Big Bird gets a library card.|
|Air date||February 21, 1978|
|Season||Season 9 (1977-1978)|
|Sponsors||F, K, 7|
- Big Bird signs up for a library card.
- Ernie and Bert: Bert asks Ernie to share a banana with him. Ernie eats the inside of the banana, and gives Bert the peel. (EKA: Episode 0600)
- Big Bird gets his library card.
- Big Bird selects a book at the library.
- Cartoon: After a big basketball game, a bird skeleton and an elephant skeleton get their skins mixed up in the locker room. The coach helps them out. (EKA: Episode 0813)
- Sesame Street News Flash: The Wicked Witch from the Snow White story plans to fool the mirror into saying that she is the fairest -- but she hasn't counted on Kermit hiding behind a curtain. When she sees him, she realizes that he really is pretty good-looking. (EKA: Episode 0685)
- Big Bird reads his book.
- Cartoon: A janitor sweeps up his own footprints the wrong way, then the right way. Just then, a giant centipede leaves tracks all over the floor. (EKA: Episode 0262)
- A Japanese storyteller tells "The Mystery of the Four Dragons". An aged emperor offers the throne to his son if he can find four hidden dragons in the room. (EKA: Episode 0299)
- Animation: Two small stripes watch as two circles play with each other. The stripes try to bend themselves into circles, but soon find that they can both cooperate to make one big circle. (EKA: Episode 0829)
- Big Bird and David exchange library books.
- Animation: Two lines join together to form a circle. (Spanish version)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1116||Episode 1118|