|Air date||February 20, 1978|
|Season||Season 9 (1977-1978)|
|Directed by||Jon Stone|
|Sponsors||E, F, 6|
- Grover the Salesman: Grover wants to sell Kermit some earmuffs. Kermit doesn't have ears, so Grover gives Kermit some big human ears. (EKA: Episode 0800)
- Song: "Sunday, Monday, Tuesday"
- Bob and Luis put together two halves of a painting of a train tunnel. When they fit the parts together, a train goes through the tunnel and zooms to take up the entire screen, frightening Bob and Luis so much, they take down the tunnel again. (EKA: Episode 0746)
- Ernie & Bert — Ernie has a question for Bert, but he decides to wait until Bert is finished reading the newspaper. Ernie hums and talks to Rubber Duckie until Bert gives up reading the paper in exasperation. Then Ernie can ask his question: "Can I borrow the newspaper?" (First: Episode 0042)
- Film: Potatoes.
- Ernie & Bert — Ernie tries to count his balloons. The balloons are arranged in a circle, so he continues counting around the circle, and counts some of them twice. Grover has a solution -- he pops each of the balloons as he counts them. (First: Episode 0133)
- Cartoon: Two cowboys realize a town is not big enough for both of them.
- This episode was taped on January 3, 1978.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1115||Episode 1117|