|Plot||Mr. Hooper goes back to school.|
|Air date||February 17, 1978|
|Season||Season 9 (1977-1978)|
|Sponsors||V, Y, 7|
- Mr. Hooper is going back to school.
- Cartoon: Two groups of mountain goats try to pass each other on a mountain road. (EKA: Episode 0810)
- The Mummenschanz performers pantomime a blob.
- Cartoon: "The Fox and the Grapes" -- In the classic fable, a famished fox can't reach the grapes, and eventually gives up, assuming they're sour anyway. (EKA: Episode 0796)
- Joe Namath counts.
- Bert sits outside on the Street, pretending to fly an airplane. Maria sits down with him, and the segment becomes animated as they fly through the air and around the world before returning to the Street. (EKA: Episode 0720)
- Cartoon: Ralph asks Marvin what would happen if he didn't have a mouth, a nose, and ears.
- Joe Namath passes a football to a kid on the count of one.
- The Amazing Mumford sorts hats.
- Film: Footage of an animal auction, where they auction off animals to dairy farmers and the like. (EKA: Episode 1085)
- Sesame Street News Flash: Kermit explores the lab of Professor Nucleus Von Fission, who has just built a robot called the Six Dollar Man, out of parts that cost him a total of six dollars! The robot destroys the lab, while Von Fission laughs. Kermit is horrified, but Von Fission explains, "What do you expect for six dollars?"
- Joe Namath passes a football to a kind on the count of five.
- Sesame Street Animal Films: A male voiceover and his friend Myrtle observe a macaw in a tree. (EKA: Episode 1085)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1114||Episode 1116|