|Plot||Sam the Machine tries to prove he has feelings. (repeat of 0808)|
|Air date||February 15, 1978|
|Season||Season 9 (1977-1978)|
|Sponsors||E, U, 4|
- Sam the Machine laughs to prove that he has feelings.
- Herry is angry because he doesn't know how to put his new barbells together.
- Cartoon: Policemen find clues that lead them to a stolen tub.
- Grover the Assistant: Herbert Birdsfoot arranges three blocks for Grover to count. No matter how the blocks are arranged, they still add up to three. Herbert asks Grover to count some oranges as well. Grover confesses that he's good at counting blocks -- but he doesn't know how to count oranges! (EKA: Episode 0309)
- A film about a piñata party, in which a papier mache object full of candy is burst open. (EKA: Episode 1048)
- Mr. Snuffleupagus dresses up as Shirley Temple and Big Bird wears a cowboy outfit for a costume competition. (EKA: Episode 1079)
- Film: A man makes a shadow puppet of a rabbit.
- Song: "Butterfly"
- Mr. Hooper plays "One of These Things" with a box of cereal, a box of noodles, a box of detergent and a large can of vegetables.
- Big Bird tries to show his new transistor radio to everyone, but nobody's interested in hearing about it.
- Sesame Street Animal Films: Sidewinder snake
- Film: A man makes a shadow puppet of a parrot.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1112||Episode 1114|