|Plot||The Count forgets a number. (repeat of 0807)|
|Air date||February 13, 1978|
|Season||Season 9 (1977-1978)|
|Sponsors||E, H, 3|
- Maria can't understand why Oscar is suddenly saying the word "Yes" instead of his favorite word "No". Oscar later admits he's saying "Yes" to drive Maria crazy.
- Cartoon: Batman and Robin attempt to capture the Joker, while teaching a lesson in crossing the street safely. (First: Episode 0090)
- Cartoon: A man explains that the letter E begins both Enter and Exit. Another man named Roy runs through the doors. (EKA: Episode 0406)
- Song: "Como Estas?"
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie is painting a portrait of Bert, but paints Bert with curly hair, glasses and a beard. When Bert gets angry about this, Ernie takes him behind the easel and puts curly hair, glasses and a beard on Bert. (EKA: Episode 0683)
- Film: Kids pick green beans in the field. Later their mom cooks the beans, and they eat them. (EKA: Episode 0995)
- The Count forgets what number comes between two and four.
- Fiddler Song: "Everybody is Different"
- Mr. Snuffleupagus wants to show everybody the new striped overalls that his mother made for him. Bob sees Snuffy, and runs to tell everybody. Big Bird hears Bob's story, but decides that he couldn't have seen Snuffleupagus -- Snuffy doesn't have black and white stripes.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1110||Episode 1112|