|Air Date||March 14, 1983|
|Written by||Jerry Juhl|
While Gobo is in Outer Space looking for Matt's postcard, Doc decides to board up the hole in the wall leading to Fraggle Rock. While Gobo dodges Doc and Sprocket, his friends launch a rescue mission. Mokey and Boober work on breaking the boards, while Red and Wembley try to rescue him by following Marjory the Trash Heap's advice: "Don't cry over spilt milk."
- This episode marks the first appearance of the swoopfoomer.
- During the mail call Doc receives a letter from Kermit, perhaps an inside reference to Kermit the Frog.
- "Kick a Stone" is sung to the same tune as "The Way I've Got to Go" from the later episode "All Work and All Play."
- While this is the tenth episode of the series, it was recorded in April 14, 1982 as the second. It's also the shortest episode of the series. Due to its length, it's the only episode that aired on The Hub to feature the full version of the opening sequence.
- Fraggle Rock: Complete First Season (HIT!, 2005)
- Fraggle Rock: Complete Series Collection (HIT!, 2008)
International episode titles
- Denmark: "Græd ikke over spildt mælk" (Don't Cry Over Spilt Milk)
- Germany: "Macht nichts, Gobo" (That's Alright, Gobo)
- Netherlands: "Huil niet om gemorste melk" (Don't Cry Over Spilt Milk)
- Norway: "Ikke gråt over spilt melk"
- Poland: "Nie płacz nad rozlanym mlekiem" (Don't Cry Over Spilt Milk)
- Spain: "No llores sobre leche derramada"
- Sweden: "Gråt inte över spilld mjölk" (Video title "Gobos resa" [Gobo's Trip])
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|The Lost Treasure of the Fraggles||Catch the Tail by the Tiger|