|Plot|| David puts up a bulletin board.|
(repeat of 0838)
|Air date||February 2, 1978|
|Season||Season 9 (1977-1978)|
|Sponsors||J, O, 11|
- Ernie and Bert: As Bert takes a nap, Ernie tells the viewer how he knows that Bert is asleep - thus waking Bert up, just to tell him it's time for his nap. (First: Episode 0027)
- Big Bird wants to warm up Susan's car.
- The Martians discover a telephone. They say hello to it, and then try mooing, meowing, and clucking at it. None of these bring any response. Then the phone begins to ring. The Martians, thinking it's talking, start making ringing noises back. (EKA: Episode 0598)
- Film: One woman and two men perform acrobatic tricks, demonstrating addition and subtraction.
- Cartoon: A boy imagines multiple uses for his broom.
- The Count jumps to keep warm, counting the number of times he jumps.
- Sesame Street News Flash: Jack needs someone to go up the hill with him. First he chooses Mervin, then Francine and Gladys the Cow. Finally Jack chooses Jill, who refuses go up the hill with him again, so he asks Kermit to fill in. (EKA: Episode 0669)
- Film: How offspring are nursed.
- David can't remember all the messages he left with him. He puts up a bulletin board on the wall to keep track of messages.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1103||Episode 1105|