|Plot|| A Muppet is hired to shovel snow|
repeat of 0836
|Air date||February 1, 1978|
|Season||Season 9 (1977-1978)|
|Sponsors||H, T, 9|
- Children pretend to drive cars by using a hoop as a steering wheel.
- Lena Horne and the Anything Muppets sing a gospel version of "The Alphabet Song". (EKA: Episode 0600)
- Oscar the Grouch is unhappy; a Muppet hired to shovel snow is being very nice to him. Soon, everybody wants his or her snow shoveled first, so they plan on what order the snow shoveling will be.
- Today's Secret Drawing: A nurse. (Spanish version)
- Oscar helps shovels snow.
- Sesame Street News Flash: Humpty Dumpty has fallen off a wall, and Kermit interviews one of the king's horses. (Gladys the Cow is also with them, pretending to be a horse.) Humpty is put together again, but when Kermit gives him a congratulatory slap on the back, he falls off the wall again. Then the king's horses and men begin blaming Kermit for the trouble he caused. (EKA: Episode 0705)
- Scanimate: 2 houses + 3 houses = 5 houses.
- Sesame Street Game Shows: Guy Smiley hosts "The Addition Game". The contestant, Herry Monster, has to add numbers to win the prize. Herry can solve all the questions except "3+1=_", so he brings four cars into the studio to add them together. (EKA: Episode 0890)
- Animation: A mound of sand gets bigger.
- Big Bird invites the snow shoveler to play with him.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1102||Episode 1104|