|Plot||Gordon and Big Bird use a telescope.|
|Air date||January 27, 1978|
|Season||Season 9 (1977-1978)|
|Sponsors||V, Z, 12|
- Gordon demonstrates how a telescope is used.
- The Geefle and the Gonk, two aliens, learn how to cooperate and gather nectarines together. (EKA: Episode 0706)
- Ernie and Bert: Bert complains that he can't sleep, because Ernie left the faucet dripping. Ernie drowns out the sound of the water dripping with louder noises. (First: Episode 0131)
- Big Bird looks through the telescope.
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie eats one of Bert's cookies, and doesn't know what to tell him. Bert observes that there are four cookies when there should be five. No matter how Ernie arranges them, there are still four cookies. Since Bert doesn't want to see four cookies, Ernie eats another one, making it three instead of four. (EKA: Episode 0872)
- Cartoon: A girl talks about imagination.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1099||Episode 1101|