|The Animal Show|
Stinky wants to migrate, which he sees as a type of vacation.
- That's Amazing: The oldest animals on Earth
- Guest: Frankie the Wildebeest
- Baby Talk: Sea turtles make it to the sea
- Song: Movin' Right Along
- Tizzy's Quiz: Why is a giant tortoise called a giant tortoise?
- Yves St. La Roache: comes up with a way to bring a meal during migration--by packing them all at once
- Guest: Chauncey the Turtle
- Song: Chauncey sings My Shell is a Part of Me (aka If the Shell Fits, Wear It)
- Animal Awards: Farthest migrator
- Story: A g-nice story of a g-new gnu named G-Norman
- Habitat Time: Beach
- Tizzy's Quiz: What happens after a tortoise passes by a brushfire?
- Steve Whitmire as Jake the Polar Bear
- Dave Goelz as Stinky the Skunk
- Bill Barretta as Armstrong and and Frankie the Wildebeest
- Karen Prell as Ollie the Tapir and Tizzy the Bee
- Mak Wilson as Yves St. La Roache and Chauncey the Turtle
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Rattlesnake & Skunk||Shark & Sea Lion|