|Air Date||July 7, 1996|
|Written by||Dick Blasucci, Paul Flaherty, Darin Henry, Jim Lewis, Kirk Thatcher and Patric Verrone|
Everyone panics when Andy and Randy Pig are sent to pick up Miss Piggy from the airport for her performance with Whoopi Goldberg in the big musical number. William Shatner and Judge Joseph A. Wapner also appear.
- The People's Court
- Fairyland PD: Goldie Lock-up
- Carl the Big Mean Ventriloquist
- "No Woman No Cry" sung by Whoopi and the Reggae Rodents
- "Once in a Lifetime" sung by Kermit
- Whoopi spins dishes, plays glasses, does acrobatics, and flies
- "Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend" sung by Whoopi and Piggy
- Whoopi Goldberg would later re-join the Muppets as the Boss in It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie and a cameo in The Muppets.
- This episode was production number 110.
- William Shatner's appearance on the plane with Piggy is a spoof of his role from the original Twilight Zone episode "Nightmare at 20,000 Feet," in which he was the only person on the plane who could see the gremlin on the wing.
- Whoopi Goldberg was the second guest star on any Muppets TV show to sing "Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend" with Miss Piggy, the first being Carol Channing.
- Kevin Clash as Clifford, Rusty, and Rat
- Frank Oz as Miss Piggy, Fozzie Bear, and Animal
- Steve Whitmire as Kermit the Frog, Rizzo the Rat, Andy Pig, and Bug Llewelyn
- Dave Goelz as The Great Gonzo, Waldorf, and Randy Pig
- Jerry Nelson as the Vulture, Announcer, Statler and Rat
- Brian Henson as Seymour, Sal and Stan
- Bill Barretta as Pepe, Johnny Fiama and Carl
- Leslie Carrara-Rudolph
- Thom Fountain
- Bruce Lanoil
- Len Levitt
- Drew Massey
- Stephen Ritz
- Joe Selph
- Allan Trautman
- Greg Umphries
- Clifford, Miss Piggy, Andy and Randy Pig, Rizzo the Rat, Big Mean Carl, Bobo the Bear, Seymour, Pepe the King Prawn, Kermit the Frog, Muppets Tonight Band, Animal, Johnny Fiama, Sal Minella, Fozzie Bear, Bug Llewelyn, Guffrey the Vulture
- Begoony, Big Mean Carl, Blustering Bellowpane Monster, Buster Bergman, Butch, Chickens, Chip, Crocodile, Frackles, Gnu, Large Marvin Fraggle, a Monkey, Ohreally Bird, Pigs, Rats, Quongo, The Newsman, Youknow Bird
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Jason Alexander||Martin Short|