|Air date||January 26, 1978|
|Season||Season 9 (1977-1978)|
|Sponsors||H, V, 11|
- Four Muppets cooperate to grow a flower together. One has a flower seed, one has a flower pot, one has some dirt, and one has a shovel. The rain and sunshine finish the job. (EKA: Episode 0311)
- Cartoon: An old woman goads a man into guessing who she met today. Through the clues she gives, he soon finds out she's referring to him. (Arist: Bruce Cayard) (EKA: Episode 0812)
- Ernie and Bert: Bert is reading a book when Ernie startles him by asking if he wants to play checkers. Bert says, "I thought maybe you weren't here!" Ernie starts to search to see if he can find himself. (EKA: Episode 0272)
- Animation: a red ball with dots tries to join a group of red balls with black stripes. (EKA: Episode 0932)
- Film: A toymaker designs an airplane.
- Sesame Street News Flash: Kermit's interview with the Three Little Pigs is interrupted by the Count, who wants to count them. Every time the Count counts, thunder and lightning crash, and the Pigs refuse to be interviewed if it's about to rain. When the Count's counting puts an end to the interview, Kermit goes to interview the residents of the next house... the Seven Dwarves. (EKA: Episode 0758)
- Cookie Monster: Cookie Monster comes to the bakery looking for something delicious that rhymes with BUY. He tries the I (from the MIKE'S BAKERY sign) and the baker's TIE, both of which aren't that delicious. Finally, Guy Smiley comes in and loudly announces that he would like to BUY a PIE. Cookie then knows what he can get in the bakery that rhymes with BUY and is delicious: it's GUY! A chase ensues, and Cookie requests for the baker to send him the bill. (EKA: Episode 0817)
- Cartoon: A girl thinks about what might happen if she popped a balloon behind her friend Donald.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1098||Episode 1100|