|Plot||Mr. Hooper hires Mr. Ortiz, a Spanish-speaking helper.|
|Air date||January 25, 1978|
|Season||Season 9 (1977-1978)|
|Sponsors||A, H, 10|
- Film: Children experiment with yoga exercises.
- Mr. Hooper learns a few words in Spanish.
- A boy explains how buildings are constructed in a two-part segment.
- The Deadly Nightshade band plays a tune on their kazoos.
- Cartoon: A girl talks about preparing to play with her new sled. (Artist: Jim Simon) (EKA: Episode 0573)
- Ernie finds an apple on a brick wall, and wants to know who it belongs to. Sherlock Hemlock helps solve the mystery, and realises that Ernie has a brown paper bag with a hole at the bottom, and that Ernie had an apple in the bag, therefore the apple belongs to Ernie. (EKA: Episode 0747)
- Olivia sings "Walk Tall", a song about how different feelings affect the way people walk.
- Animation: Two men on a park bench turn their radios up louder and louder, each trying to drown the other's out, until they reach a station they can agree on. (Artist: Bruce Cayard) (EKA: Episode 0796)
- Oscar speaks in Spanish to Mr. Ortiz.
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie gets ready to do the laundry, gathering things to do while he's waiting for the laundry to be done. He fills up the laundry basket with toys... and doesn't have room for the laundry. (EKA: Episode 0718)
- Sesame Street Animal Films: Flies
- Mr. Ortiz says goodbye in Spanish.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1097||Episode 1099|