|Plot||Returning from Hawaii|
|Air date||January 23, 1978|
|Season||Season 9 (1977-1978)|
|Sponsors||P, S, 8|
- The Sesame Street gang returns to the city from the island of Hawaii.
- Maria wonders why there is no one to welcome her and the gang back to Sesame Street.
- Grover and his band sing "I Am Not Afraid," though his band is frightened away one-by-one by Harvey Monster. (EKA: Episode 1004)
- Oscar gives out presents he brought back from Hawaii, but is surprised to see that everyone actually likes them.
- Cookie Monster and Ernie: Ernie tells the viewer to let him know if they see or hear Cookie Monster so he won't take the cookie which Ernie just got from Hooper's Store. Ernie encounters a machine that reads "Your Fortune Told, Insert One Cookie." Not realizing that Cookie Monster is inside the machine, he inserts the cookie. Some munching noises are heard, and a card comes out that says "You will soon be kissed by a grateful Cookie Monster." (EKA: Episode 0746)
- Film: Kid voiceovers identify a horse's body parts (shown one at a time), then the complete animal. (EKA: Episode 0813)
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie gets Bert to participate in a rhyming game, but ends the game just as Bert is starting to enjoy it. (EKA: Episode 0798)
- Big Bird goes to sleep wearing the souvenirs he brought back from Hawaii.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1095||Episode 1097|