Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The Jim Henson Hour|
|Air Date||July 23, 1989|
| ||Beard says the band have pretaped a song. Kermit is happy to run it as the opening number. Flash is late. Clifford says he sometimes has trouble with "punctuality." Flash, who mumbles and is difficult to understand, came around back to avoid his groupies, a group of girls who mob him. He tells Kermit to roll the opening titles. (This segment is not included in some versions of this episode.)|
Jim Henson introduces a clip from The True Bride, and notices that the Lion talked in that clip. He asks if he'll ever talk again, and the Lion says that he doubts it. (In the half-hour version, Jim asks the Lion if he saw the groupies in the hallway, and if the groupies are for the Lion.)
Jim throws to Kermit in MuppetCentral. The studio is full of groupies who first follow Flash, and then Bean Bunny. Digit rolls Solid Foams new music video...
The band tell Kermit that it was all digitally made. Digit is listening to his interntal headphones. Buster Pointdexter appears on the GUEST STAR CHANNEL...
Buster Pointdexter is with the band, Beard and Clifford tell him how they admire him.
Talking Teddy and Sergeant Killer Death Machine visit Bootsie and Brad's tea party.
Kermit and Digit discover that Gonzo is prerecorded for this episode. There is a power cut and Kermit announces that it must be time for the ghost story...
Fozzie rents a room from an old lady. The kids who play basketball all night outside the room seem to be headless and using their heads for a ball.
The power cut is over. Prerecorded Gonzo explains how he works, Kermit fast forwards him until he arrives back from where he had been.
| || ||
Buster Pointdexter is joined by Gonzo and Kermit with the power of tape edit. They all sing "All Night Party".
Acknowledging the fact that The Thought Lion actually talked in The StoryTeller, Jim asks the lion why he doesn't talk anymore. The lion says that he doesn't have anything further to say.
- This is one of the few episodes that Frank Oz performed in.
- Judging from an airing taped in Nova Scotia, the cold opening was not included in Canadian broadcasts. (Also, all cold openings are not present in the half-hour "Jim Henson Show" versions). The cold opening features Kermit talking to the house band. Flash arrives late, trying to avoid his groupies, who mob him.
- In the half-hour "Jim Henson Show" version, Jim talks about the groupies with the Lion in his intro.
- Kermit the Frog, Flash, Clifford, Beard, Digit, Solid Foam Drummer, Bean Bunny, Gonzo, Leon, Lindberg, Fozzie Bear, Dr. Teeth, Zoot, Statler and Waldorf, Camilla the Chicken
- Richard Hunt - Statler
- Jerry Nelson - Beard
- Kevin Clash - Clifford, Leon
- Dave Goelz - Gonzo, Digit
- Jim Henson - Kermit the Frog, Waldorf
- Steve Whitmire - Flash, Bean Bunny
- Fran Brill - Vicki
- Rob Mills - Solid Foam Drummer, Talking Teddy
- Gord Robertson - Lindberg
- Frank Oz - Fozzie Bear
- Erica Lancaster - Amanda
- Chris Langham - Old Woman
- Jennifer Lee - Bootsie
- Andrew Wilson - Brad
- Wayne Best - Sergeant Killer Death Machine
- Dan Redican - Headless Businessman
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|