|Plot||Big Bird plans to go to Hawaii.|
|Air date||January 3, 1978|
|Season||Season 9 (1977-1978)|
|Sponsors||E, X, 4|
- Children work together in painting a picture.
- Hands deal cards from 12 to 1.
- Big Bird packs for his trip to Hawaii.
- Lefty the Salesman wants to sell Ernie a painting of a tree, which he says is a picture of four elephants. Ernie doesn't see the four elephants, so Lefty offers to show him the elephants if Ernie will buy the picture for a nickel. Lefty points out the elephants, which are actually spaces in the tree's branches. Ernie shells out for the picture. Ernie wants to pull the same trick on Bert, but Bert notices the elephants right away. (First: Episode 0278)
- Cartoon: A man explains that the letter E begins both Enter and Exit. Another man named Roy runs through the doors. (EKA: Episode 0406)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1081||Episode 1083|