|Plot||Bob learns to expresses emotions through sign language|
|Air date||December 30, 1977|
|Season||Season 9 (1977-1978)|
|Sponsors||P, R, 8|
- Big Bird dreams about a big bowl of hot birdseed.
- In the Old West, a couple of cowboy Muppets meet the Alphabet Kid, who claims that he can write the alphabet faster than any man alive. To prove it, he quickly draws his crayon and speedily writes out the whole alphabet.
- Bob is learning how to express emotions through sign language. Linda tells him to use both his hands and facial expressions to communicate better.
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie is sad, because it's raining and he can't play baseball. Bert encourages him to imagine that he's playing instead. In Ernie's imagination, he hits a high fly ball that lands in the ocean. Bert tells Ernie that the sun is out, and he can go out and play now. Ernie says that he can't play -- his ball fell in the ocean. (EKA: Episode 0678)
- Cartoon: A hand makes an ocean landscape, then turns it into a bustling city, which surprises a scuba diver.
- Song: "Como Estas, Luis?"
- Guy Smiley hosts "What Is it?," with panelists Grover, Biff and Prairie Dawn. They must guess what mystery object Little Sammy Pottle has brought to the studio (a red rubber ball).
- Shapes are found all over everyday objects on Sesame Street.
- Cartoon: A story of a man who hates frogs, until his swamp becomes infested with flies. (EKA: Episode 0407)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1079||Episode 1081|