|Plot||Bob expresses emotions through sign language.|
|Air date||December 30, 1977|
|Season||Season 9 (1977-1978)|
|Sponsors||P, R, 8|
- Big Bird dreams about a big bowl of hot birdseed.
- A cowboy recites the alphabet in five seconds.
- Bob is learning how to express emotions through sign language. Linda tells him to use both his hands and facial expressions to communicate better.
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie is sad, because it's raining and he can't play baseball. Bert encourages him to imagine that he's playing instead. In Ernie's imagination, he hits a high fly ball that lands in the ocean. Bert tells Ernie that the sun is out, and he can go out and play now. Ernie says that he can't play -- his ball fell in the ocean. (EKA: Episode 0678)
- Cartoon: A hand draws a manhole.
- Song: "Como Estas, Luis?"
- A television quiz show audience tries to guess what is red and round.
- Shapes are found all over everyday objects on Sesame Street.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1079||Episode 1081|