|Plot||Mr. Hooper invents a new kind of hamburger.|
|Air date||December 28, 1977|
|Season||Season 9 (1977-1978)|
|Sponsors||I, N, 6|
- Mr. Hooper invents "Hooper-burgers", a new kind of hamburger. He goes all out to advertise them.
- Herry Monster asks the kids at home to do simple exercises with him like moving eyebrows, touching toes with fingers, and running in place. (EKA: Episode 0808)
- Grover volunteers to assist the Amazing Mumford in his rhyming magic trick, making three things come out of his hat that rhyme with "knee". Grover guesses the first one (key), but doesn't get the last two (ski and tree) right. (EKA: Episode 0675)
- "Mr. Hooper's Hamburgers" goes out of business.
- Ernie wonders what it would be like if everyone was exactly the same, and sees four balls who can't discern each other. Ernie decides to help the balls recognize each other by dressing each of them. (EKA: Episode 0269)
- Film: Children describe the places they live as they see it from an eagle's view. (EKA: Episode 0411)
- Cartoon: Two groups of mountain goats try to pass each other on a mountain road. (EKA: Episode 0810)
- Big Bird talks about the parts of his body.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1077||Episode 1079|