|Plot||Mr. Hooper is going to a discotheque.|
|Air date||December 23, 1977|
|Season||Season 9 (1977-1978)|
|Sponsors||K, V, 3|
- Farley thinks about what he'll be when he grows up.
- The Amazing Mumford sounds out the word MAGIC, then makes himself disappear.
- Film: Some kids watch a film of a man working in a greenhouse, and try to guess what his job is. (EKA: Episode 0826)
- The Amazing Mumford's magic tricks fail.
- Judy Collins sings a madrigal version of "The Alphabet Song" with Mr. Snuffleupagus. (EKA: Episode 1051)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1074||Episode 1076|