|Plot||The Count counts containers of milk.|
|Air date||December 22, 1977|
|Season||Season 9 (1977-1978)|
|Sponsors||G, K, 2|
- Big Bird discovers that some people are bilingual.
- Kermit at Home: Grover is outside in the snow, freezing. He keeps knocking on Kermit's door, asking how to get warm, and Kermit keeps telling him to come inside. Grover, missing the point, tries ideas of his own to get warm, but they don't work. Finally, Kermit tells Grover that if he wants to get warm, he should come inside. Excited, Grover pulls Kermit aside and slams the door, locking Kermit outside. Grover goes to sleep in Kermit's armchair while the frozen frog scrapes at the window. (EKA: Episode 0598)
- The Deadly Nightshade sing their "Rubber Dolly" song.
- Film: A hand tickles another hand with a feather.
- A cow talks about milk and how it's made.
- Sesame Street News Flash: The Wicked Witch from the Snow White story plans to fool the mirror into saying that she is the fairest -- but she hasn't counted on Kermit hiding behind a curtain. When she sees him, she realizes that he really is pretty good-looking. (EKA: Episode 0685)
- The Count gets carried away counting containers of milk, and ends up buying too much. He doesn't know what to do with all the milk that he's bought.
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie comes from finishing his bath, and tells Bert that there's something that he forgot. Bert asks if he's washed behind his ears, his neck, and his elbows. Finally, Ernie remembers that he forgot to turn off the water in the tub -- as the water level rises. (First: Episode 0277)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1073||Episode 1075|