|Plot||Herry Monster is visited by his sister, Herriet.|
|Air date||December 21, 1977|
|Season||Season 9 (1977-1978)|
|Sponsors||G, S, 12|
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie imagines what life would be like if he and Bert had their characteristics switched around. (EKA: Episode 0720)
- Cartoon: A woman's profile changes shape into other types of faces.
- Cartoon: A cowboy rides through the desert singing about "Feelings That Are Real". (EKA: Episode 0954)
- Children make pictures for Big Bird using fingerprints.
- Big Bird helps Mr. Snuffleupagus feel better about his looks.
- Sesame Street Gangsters: Lefty's boss orders Lefty to get carrots for his rabbit. When Lefty returns, the boss says that the rabbit needs more carrots, and then the most carrots. (EKA: Episode 0433)
- Sesame Street News Flash: In a take on the "Hey Diddle Diddle" nursery rhyme, Kermit interviews Natalie the cow and her cat manager as she prepares to jump over the moon. After the cat plays a fanfare on his fiddle, she makes the jump and crash lands back to Earth. (EKA: Episode 0694)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1072||Episode 1074|