|Plot||Linda uses a machine to call her father on the phone.|
|Air date||December 20, 1977|
|Season||Season 9 (1977-1978)|
|Sponsors||S, W, 11|
- Cartoon: A boy imagines that if the clouds were cows, it would rain milk.
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie pretends to be a dog and a duck. Bert then pretends to be a train, and does it so well that a train conductor and passengers come through the apartment. (EKA: Episode 0700)
- Sesame Street News Flash: Kermit the Frog interviews Christopher Columbus before he begins his voyage to discover America. Kermit tries to tell him that the third ship is tied to the dock, but it's too late -- the dock breaks free, and takes Kermit along with the ship. (EKA: Episode 0700)
- Edgar Kendricks counts.
- Three witches attempt their own individual spells, which don't work out to their liking. They decide to cooperate by bringing all of their ingredients together, thus making chicken soup. (First: Episode 0407)
- Mr. Hooper helps Bob settle his disagreement with Linda.
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie tells Oscar the Grouch that he's lost his Rubber Duckie; Oscar brings Ernie a new one. (EKA: Episode 0171)
- A monster is examined by a machine.
- Linda uses a new machine to call her father on the phone.
- Cartoon: Fred, a singer, fails to figure out the words that rhyme with his name in the song he sings. (EKA: Episode 0977)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1071||Episode 1073|