|Plot||Luis and Big Bird design a birdhouse.|
|Air date||December 19, 1977|
|Season||Season 9 (1977-1978)|
|Sponsors||F, W, 10|
- Cartoon: A man talks about going to the city, without noticing he's walking right through it.
- Sesame Street News Flash: Kermit the Frog reports on the story of Jack and Jill. Jack needs someone to go up the hill with him. First he chooses Mervin, then Francine and Gladys the Cow. Finally Jack chooses Jill, who refuses go up the hill with him again, so he asks Kermit to fill in.
- A little boy explains how he can be a son, a brother, a paperboy, a friend and a grandson all at the same time. (EKA: Episode 0691)
- Cartoon: A drowsy wagoner gets across a clearing by building a bridge out of his ox-cart, and converting it back again. (EKA: Episode 0815)
- Cartoon: Two dots play hide-and-seek amongst different shaped blocks.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1070||Episode 1072|