|Air Date||April 12, 1996|
|Written by||Dick Blasucci, Paul Flaherty, Darin Henry, Jim Lewis, Kirk Thatcher and Patric Verrone|
- "Firefly" sung by Tony and Kermit
- NYPD Green
- Gonzo the Great and his Misguided Missiles of Death
- The Johnny Fiama Show
- The Tubmans of Porksmith
- Carl the Big Mean Bunny
- At the Bar (Mr. Callahan, Polly Lobster, Clueless Morgan)
- "The Boulevard of Broken Dreams" sung by Tony
- Great Moments in Elvis History - Elvis the King and his Knights of the Round Table
- Tony Bennett and Johnny Fiama sing "Shaking the Blues Away"
- This is the first episode not to feature any of Frank Oz's characters.
- This is the first broadcast episode to feature outtakes during the credits.
- This episode was production number 109
- A framed photo of Scooter (who doesn't appear at all in this series) can be seen on the wall next to Beauregard at the end of the show.
- Kevin Clash as Clifford, Polly Lobster, Carter, Galahad
- Bill Barretta as Johnny Fiama, Bobo, Pepe, one of the Elvises, Carl the Big Mean Bunny, Clueless Morgan, Gil the Frog, Howard Tubman
- Brian Henson as Sal, Nigel, Seymour, one of the Elvises
- Steve Whitmire as Kermit the Frog, Beaker, Rizzo the Rat, Dance-a-Lot
- Dave Goelz as Gonzo, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, Beauregard, Waldorf, Don the Prop Guy
- Jerry Nelson as Statler, Lew Zeland, Scuzzball, one of the Elvises
- Leslie Carrara-Rudolph as Spamela Hamderson, Shirley the Network Censor, Lady Guenevere
- Clayton Cameron
- Bruce Lanoil
- Len Levitt
- Drew Massey
- Joe Selph
- Allan Trautman
- Clifford, Johnny Fiama, Sal Minella, Gonzo, Kermit the Frog, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, Beaker, Spamela Hamderson, Mount Rushmore, Statler and Waldorf, Gil, Leapovitch the Frog, Shirley, Don the Prop Guy, Beauregard, The Chickens, Camilla, Bobo the Bear, Andy Pig, Randy Pig, Lew Zealand, Clueless Morgan, Polly Lobster, Mr. Callahan, The Elvises, Galahad, Lady Guenevere, Dance-a-Lot
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Cindy Crawford||Sandra Bullock|