Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Bear in the Big Blue House|
|Premiere||October 27, 1997|
|Written by||Andy Yerkes|
On a nice day at the Big Blue House, Bear is doing some gardening and friends are playing together quietly. At least, they were, until Ojo and Treelo have a disagreement when Treelo wants to play with Ojo's favorite stuffed toy Snow Bear. Bear suggests a way they could both play together. Meanwhile, Tutter has created a large sandwich and Pip and Pop want to have some. Tutter, however, thinks that he can eat it all himself. In the Shadow segment, Shadow retells the story of Baa Baa Black Sheep.
- Always Something to Share
- Clean Up the House
- This episode was adapted in book form as Two Can Share, Too.
- The closing credits run unusually long. At the end of the closing credits, the dog in the Shadow Projects logo quacks like a duck.
- This episode includes a brief Real Kids segment in which some kids talk about things that they share.
- It is revealed that Bear had his own Snow Bear when he was a kid.
- Sharing with Friends
- Hong Kong VCD
- Picture of Health (Hong Kong DVD)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Picture of Health||Why Bears Can't Fly|