|Plot||Oscar wants to take a picture of Maria.|
|Air date||December 9, 1977|
|Season||Season 9 (1977-1978)|
|Sponsors||B, M, 4|
- Gordon and his friends discuss how to use the space on his roof.
- Big Bird recites poetry to his plants.
- Kermit's Lectures: Kermit the Frog demonstrates his "What Happens Next" machine, which is designed to turn on his radio. None of the parts of the machine work properly. (EKA: Episode 0089)
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie is on a hunt for big rocks. When he tries to pick a really big rock, the rock turns out to be the dome of a large monster. (EKA: Episode 0034)
- Bob and Luis put together two halves of a painting of a train tunnel. When they fit the parts together, a train goes through the tunnel and zooms to take up the entire screen, frightening Bob and Luis so much, they take down the tunnel again. (EKA: Episode 0746)
- Ernie and Bert Sketches: Apartment: Ernie gets Bert to participate in a rhyme game, but ends the game just as Bert is starting to enjoy it. (EKA: Episode 0798)
- Cartoon: Four construction workers build a number 4.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1064||Episode 1066|