|Air Date||April 5, 1996|
|Written by||Dick Blasucci, Paul Flaherty, Darin Henry, Jim Lewis, Kirk Thatcher and Patric Verrone|
|Director||Greg V. Fera|
When Cindy Crawford arrives at the KMUP studios, security guard Bobo the Bear develops an instant crush on her and, with a little push from Cupid's arrow, becomes hopelessly smitten. One "60s retro montage fantasy" (and Micky Dolenz cameo) later, Bobo decides to pursue his love.
Rizzo tries to coach him, Cyrano de Bergerac-style, but Bobo gets slapped when he mistakenly asks to play with Cindy's balloons. Eventually, though, Bobo gains the courage to tell Cindy that he loves her in his own words and interrupts her duet with Kermit to confess his love.
Elsewhere, Cupid accidentally shoots Sal Minella with one of his arrows, and the little monkey develops unusual feelings for his pal Johnny Fiama. But it's nothing that a sack full of something heavy dropped on his head won't reverse.
- "I Wanna Be Loved By You" (Heart-Shaped Butterflies)
- The Irish Rodents (Rats, Cheese)
- At the Bar (Mr. Callahan, Polly Lobster, Clueless Morgan)
- The Kermit the Frog Club
- "I'm a Believer" (Bobo, with Mickey Dolenz)
- Commercial for Johnny Fiama's Greatest Hits Album: We Hardly Heard Ya
- Bay of Pigswatch
- Game Show Swift Wits
- Porcupine Hot-Air Balloon Race
- The Eagle's Nest - Noise Pollution
- "I Remember It Well" (Cindy and Kermit)
- Clifford, Bobo the Bear, Rizzo the Rat, Johnny Fiama, Sal Minella, Cupid, Kermit the Frog, Statler and Waldorf, Frogketeers (Jennifer, Newt, Robbie, M! D Bolo, L. Ron, Toshiro, and Stu), Sam the Eagle, Andy and Randy Pig, David Hoggselhoff, Spamela Hamderson, Nigel, A. Ligator, Heart-Shaped Butterflies, Bears, Rats, Cheese, Clueless Morgan, Polly Lobster, Seymour
- Begoony, Blustering Bellowpane Monster, Buster Bergman, Butch, Chickens, Chip, Crocodile, Frackles, Gnu, Large Marvin Fraggle, a Monkey, Quongo, Rats, Youknow Bird
- Kevin Clash as Clifford, Polly Lobster
- Bill Barretta as Bobo the Bear, Johnny Fiama, Clueless Morgan (UK skits), David Hoggselhoff, Carl the Big Mean Bunny
- Steve Whitmire as Kermit the Frog, Andy Pig, Rizzo the Rat
- Dave Goelz as Randy Pig, Cupid, Stu, Waldorf
- Jerry Nelson as Statler, A. Ligator, Rats
- Brian Henson as Sal Minella, Nigel, Seymour
- Frank Oz as Sam the Eagle
- Leslie Carrara-Rudolph as Spamela Hamderson
- Tim Blaney
- Thom Fountain
- Bruce Lanoil
- Len Levitt
- Drew Massey
- Joe Selph
- Allan Trautman
- The Kermit the Frog Club is a parody of The Mickey Mouse Club. The sketch reveals that the fourteen-year old, brace-faced Cindy got her big break as a Frogketeer, back when she used her real name, Cinderella Crawfordopolis.
- At the Bar, Swift Wits and The Tubmans of Boarsmith were all UK skits that only aired in other countries. Polly Lobster and Clueless Morgan were the only two characters that ended up on Muppet Tonight from Muppet Treasure Island. At the Bar and Swift Wits were the two that aired in this episode in other countries.
- Cindy's supermodel superpower is shooting laser beams out of her eyes. She uses her power to vaporize Randy Pig and Stu.
- This is the first episode that Pepe the King Prawn appeared in. He appears briefly with his fellow elevator operator Seymour the Elephant but doesn't have any lines.
- The newspaper that Bobo reads at the beginning of this episode has an advertisement for Muppet Treasure Island.
- This episode was production number 107
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|John Goodman||Tony Bennett|