|Plot||Mr. Hooper wants to stay young.|
|Air date||November 30, 1977|
|Season||Season 9 (1977-1978)|
|Sponsors||L, U, 8|
- Mr. Hooper tries to stay young. He tries wearing a long-haired wig and riding a motorcycle, which Bob advises him not to do.
- A girl anticipates what might might happen if she drops a ball.
- Grover the Assistant: Herbert Birdsfoot arranges three blocks for Grover to count. No matter how the blocks are arranged, they still add up to three. Herbert asks Grover to count some oranges as well. Grover confesses that he's good at counting blocks -- but he doesn't know how to count oranges! (EKA: Episode 0309)
- Big Bird pretends to be a teacher.
- Cartoon: After a kid sees a jumble of shapes, he tells his father about it. The father finds a way to turn the stuff into a cart and tells his son, who remembers to assemble it. (EKA: Episode 0231)
- Cartoon: A flea sets up camp on a dog.
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie stacks cups and saucers in order to count them, making Bert quite nervous. Luckily, they're glued together. (EKA: Episode 0677)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1057||Episode 1059|