|Plot||Big Bird and Snuffy wash the dishes for David.|
|Air date||November 29, 1977|
|Season||Season 9 (1977-1978)|
|Sponsors||C, U, 7|
- Big Bird and Mr. Snuffleupagus wash dishes for David. When David returns, he finds that his dishes have been washed.
- Cookie Monster and Herry Monster fight over a bicycle, and Kermit gets them to share the bicycle. They cooperate, and devour the bicycle together.
- Three of These Kids are playing policeman, but the other one is playing fireman.
- Madame Schwartzhead sings a solo concert about how whenever she doesn't know a certain word, she sounds it out until she blends it together to form the word instead of asking someone else to read it to her. Unfortunately, her concert goes awry when her loony backstage manager misinterprets what he hears. (EKA: Episode 0939)
- Cartoon: A man walks in and out of the word IN.
- Film: Kids pick green beans in the field. Later their mom cooks the beans, and they eat them. (EKA: Episode 0995)
- Cartoon: A boy tries to guess what a voice belongs to by asking it questions, and wins a ride on a giraffe.
- Olivia asks some children to guess what is in a box.
- A film about the process of making sweaters from sheep's wool.
- A cowboy comes to see Adam T. Glaser, who is such a jack-of-all-trades that he forgets what a dentist does. (EKA: Episode 0734)
- Big Bird is in a hurry.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1056||Episode 1058|